Feb 20, 2008

Pictures Speak Louder than Words

If I weren't overwhelmed with so many fun and incredible things to do, I'd probably be updating this blog a lot more often... Allura (SO), here I present you a small photo-slide show of my favorite moments in the past weeks:


Sara, Devra (roommate), and Kate playing dress-up/photo-shoot in Devra's silk dresses


cute booties (Melissa, Carolina, Sasha, and Anna) in the beautiful town of Viareggio


Me, Anna at a pizzeria in Venice before going out for Carnival festivities


A shadow of the Duomo over Florence after climbing it's 400 stairs


Tomorrow morning I leave for ROMA... hopefully by then my laundry (that includes all of my socks and underwear...) will be dry so I don't have to go comando to the previous empire of the world. Meh, but, "when in Rome..." ;)

Ciao ciao!
Rach

1 comment:

Bev said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!
YOU FINALLY POSTED PICTURES!!!!!
I LOVE THEM!!
KEEP THEM COMING!!!!!
I LOVE YOU,
MOM